TG Gurukul is a unique platform to promote, nurture, and foster the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP). It is initiated to further the NEP’s Early, Elementary, Middle, and High School education initiatives for the underprivileged segment of India.
Tomorrow’s Genius (TG) Gurukul provides core/supplemental academic education based on National and State Boards and Standards. Besides, it provides skill development and capacity-building programmes as well.
Our core and only mission is to provide a basic human right to the nation’s future generations –LEARNING.
TG GURUKUL IS ‘MADE IN INDIA AND MADE FOR INDIA’.
We have invested over Rs. 150 crores in developing state-of-the-art technology for connectivity and the Learning Management System (LMS), pedagogy, and content. Along with these, we have also invested in the best teachers to create a scalable and economical framework to bridge the digital divide and jump-start learning engines across diverse geographies, languages, and socio-economic strata across the nation.
TG GURUKUL's Unique Attributes
- Educators and trainers do not have to travel to different locations. The nation’s best trainers are accessible to anyone across all states and geographies.
- Comprehensive diagnostic and psychometric testing to identify unique strengths, learning styles, and multiple intelligences for each student.
- Learning content is delivered by a ‘live’ trainer in real-time through engaging sessions.
- New courses and learning programmes can be seamlessly created and tailored.
- Cloud-based, highly secure architecture ensures an easy but very safe and private environment for users.
- Combination of ‘live’ teaching and multimedia ‘whiteboard’ makes the teaching and learning experience very effective.
- Automated recording of sessions and sequential library for reference of earlier sessions and results.
- Excellent support, reliability, and sustainability from TG Gurukul Engineering and Support teams (24x7 remote support)
- Teaching programmes can be white labeled according to the state/education board
TG Gurukul Directly Addresses India’s Key Education Challenges In Accordance With NEP 2020
Shortage of Qualified Teachers
- There is a chronic shortage of qualified and experienced teachers in rural and Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
- TG Gurukul has a large team of dedicated, experienced, and qualified teachers for all subjects and learning areas.
- Our customised interactive content aids learning, equips educators with the best tools, and engages students.
Progress Tracking and Reporting
- –Detailed real-time, daily, weekly, and monthly reports are made available to students, parents, school principals, and administrators to monitor students’ progress. Government/Institutes can use this data to measure the learning programme’s efficacy.
Integrated and Easy Setup
- Minimal setup and easy to deploy for any school or programme size.
TG Gurukul Learning framework
Students and instructors meet in a comfortable, interactive learning environment that facilitates day-to-day instruction.
A wide range of pedagogical tools supports the learning process directly in the environment.
Learning is reinforced and monitored through assessment, adaptively programmed practice questions, with real-time results.
Students and instructors leverage these functionalities to optimise engagement and class time independent practice.
Students can use a large repository of quiz and question banks to reinforce concepts and enhance their proficiency in each subject.
This can be at the initiative of individual students or guided by educators and parents.